The Water Hygiene Specialists
Dantek is a specialist water hygiene company committed to providing water hygiene and water treatment services throughout the UK, we are experts in the control and prevention of Legionnaires' disease.
Our aim is to ensure our customers comply with the ACOP L8 and HSG274 while managing legionella bacteria in the water used at their sites in the most efficient, safe and cost-effective way possible to reduce the risk of legionella bacteria causing an outbreak of Legionnaires' disease.
We can help you answer questions you may have about Legionella control on your site, for example;
- Do I need to carry out a legionella risk assessment?
- Is temperature monitoring suitable for my site?
- How often do I need to descale and disinfect showerheads?
- When do cold water storage tanks need to be inspected?
- How much does a Legionella risk assessment cost?
Why choose Dantek as your legionella control provider?
- You will be working with a company that believe Legionnaires' disease is essentially man-made and completely preventable, and people should not be put at risk of contracting this potentially fatal form of pneumonia.
- You will have the comfort in knowing the advice you receive is based on the decades of knowledge held in the company under the steady leadership of Dan Collins (MD) and Martin Kingdon (Technical Director) who are two of the best Legionella professionals in the UK.
- You will have free use of our cloud-based electronic legionella monitoring logbook. This is provided free to all contract customers and provides you with a report on any non-compliance issues on a daily basis.
- You will have peace of mind the control measures introduced to reduce the risk of legionella bacteria are and remain effective, and whether any changes to the control scheme are required.
To get instant expert advice about Legionella control please call 01454 417920 or email: email@example.com