The Water Hygiene Specialists
Dantek is a specialist water hygiene company committed to providing water hygiene and water treatment services throughout the UK, specialising in the control and prevention of Legionnaires' disease.
Our aim is to ensure our customers comply with the ACOP L8 and HSG274 while managing the water on their sites in the most efficient, safe and cost-effective way possible to reduce the risk of legionella bacteria causing an outbreak of Legionnaires' disease.
We can help you answer questions you may have about Legionella control on your site, for example;
- Do I need to carry out a legionella risk assessment?
- Is temperature monitoring suitable for my site?
- How often do I need to descale and disinfect showerheads?
- When do cold water storage tanks need to be inspected?
Why choose Dantek as your legionella control provider?
- You will be working with a company who believe Legionnaires disease is essentially man-made and completely preventable, and people should not be put at risk of contracting this potentially fatal form of pneumonia.
- You will have the comfort in knowing the advice you receive is based on the decades of knowledge held in the company under the steady leadership of Dan Collins (MD) and Martin Kingdon (Technical Director) who are 2 of the best Legionella professionals in the UK.
- You will have use of our in-house designed cloud-based electronic log book. This is provided free to all contract customers and provides you with a report on any non-compliance issues on a daily basis.
To get instant expert advice about Legionella control please call 01454 417920 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org