For more information on all the jobs below please email email@example.com
Experienced Water Hygiene Engineer
Are you an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer or legionella control professional looking to take your next step?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to take on an interesting and challenging role with a forward-thinking business focused on training and development to enable you to fulfil your potential.
Click here for a full job description.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
We are excited to announce a new role for an Apprentice Administrator at our office in Thornbury. This varied and interesting role will be supporting the operations co-ordinator team.
For full details on how to apply please go to
The role will include on the job training and development whilst working towards a recognised qualification and the potential to progress into a permanent role.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Answering, directing phone calls and customer queries
• Taking accurate messages and passing on relevant information
• Generating job certificates
• Processing and filing engineer job sheets
• Updating non compliance
• Preparation of reports for customers
• Archiving of electronic records
• Accurate filing and data entry
• General administration support
Skills & Competencies:
• Confident, positive, outlook with a can-do attitude
• Motivated to succeed, hit targets and learn
• Attention to detail – Customer Service
• Good IT skills – Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to communicate effectively – both in writing and verbally together with a clear and polite telephone manner
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Confident to build relationships and rapport with both colleagues and customers
• Ability to work well in a small team and be a team player
• Work on own initiative and solve problems
5 GCSE’s including Maths and English A* to C (Grades 4 to 9) or
IT experience or qualification desirable
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
£4.75 per hour