For more information on all the jobs below please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Water hygiene technician
Would you like to work in the water treatment sector?
Working as a water hygiene technician preventing Legionnaires disease?
Dantek are leading providers of Legionella prevention in the South West and we are looking for a talented field-based technician to join our team.
This varied role offers career progression and technical training at a company with a great reputation in the legionella control industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience of field service work, together with good practical skills and a great attitude to customer service.
The work is varied and the environment changes daily, making this a challenging and interesting role. See below for full job description.
To apply please email Jobs@dantek.co.uk with your CV.
Water Treatment Engineer - South East
Exciting opportunity to head up Water Treatment in the South East for Dantek Environmental Services. This is a senior field-based technical representative role with responsibilities for a broad range of water treatment services including; cooling towers, chlorine dioxide units, steam boilers, LTHW and chemical cleaning.
This is a customer focused role where you will be the primary point of contact to manage, coordinate, audit and review our existing water treatment customer base in the south east. Carry out routine testing, maintenance and implement any upgrades to existing contracts.
You will also gain new business by identifying opportunities, generating new business leads, carrying our sales meetings, performing site surveys, preparing quotes and following up leads.
We are looking for candidates with exceptional organisational and planning skills who can prioritise, plan and deliver best practice within current legislative standards.
Extensive water treatment knowledge
Knowledge of dosage and control equipment
Understanding of controls within water related industry
High level of chemical technical knowledge
We are looking for candidates with;
Previous experience as a Water Treatment Engineer
Account management experience
Hunger for achieving sales targets
Talent and enthusiasm for a new challenge
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Experienced Water Hygiene Engineer
Are you an experienced Water Hygiene Engineer or legionella control professional looking to take your next step?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to take on an interesting and challenging role with a forward-thinking business focused on training and development to enable you to fulfil your potential.
Click here for a full job description.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
We are excited to announce a new role for an Apprentice Administrator at our office in Thornbury. This varied and interesting role will be supporting the operations co-ordinator team.
For full details on how to apply please go to
The role will include on the job training and development whilst working towards a recognised qualification and the potential to progress into a permanent role.
• Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
• Answering, directing phone calls and customer queries
• Taking accurate messages and passing on relevant information
• Generating job certificates
• Processing and filing engineer job sheets
• Updating non compliance
• Preparation of reports for customers
• Archiving of electronic records
• Accurate filing and data entry
• General administration support
Skills & Competencies:
• Confident, positive, outlook with a can-do attitude
• Motivated to succeed, hit targets and learn
• Attention to detail – Customer Service
• Good IT skills – Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to communicate effectively – both in writing and verbally together with a clear and polite telephone manner
• Strong organisational and time management skills
• Confident to build relationships and rapport with both colleagues and customers
• Ability to work well in a small team and be a team player
• Work on own initiative and solve problems
5 GCSE’s including Maths and English A* to C (Grades 4 to 9) or
IT experience or qualification desirable
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
£4.75 per hour