Water Treatment for Schools, Universities, Local Authorities, Healthcare, FM and Retail
Why choose Dantek as your Water hygiene partners?
- Our straight forward pricing structure ensures you receive detailed quotes quickly.
- We have been members of the Legionella Control Association (LCA) since 2007, ensuring you will be compliant with the latest HSE guidance.
- We listen to our customers, and find out any issues or concerns you may have and use our experience to provide solutions.
- Our helpful, experienced office team offer advice and work with you to ensure work is scheduled conveniently, minimising disruption for end users.
- We are proud to be ISO9001 BSi accredited and have a program of auditing to ensure our high standards are maintained.
- All our engineers receive an 11 part training system which we have develped since 2003.
- Customers benefit from our elegant electronic log book, receiving real time reports of non-compliance. This is provided free with monitoring contracts and has transformed our abilty to manage large multi-site contracts at very competitive prices.
We are a specialist water hygiene company committed to providing solutions to the problems water can cause in the built environment. We are experienced in providing cost effective water treatment solutions in all types of systems, through our comprehensive range of chemcials, equipment and service. This includes maintenance packages to suit all budgets.
We ensure our customers comply with the ACoP L8 and HSG274, and also add value by managing the water on site in the most efficient, safe and cost effective way possible.
Large Independent School
Legionella control for large, prestigious Independent school with 100 buildings split over multiple sites.
We provide the following services:
Thermostatic mixer valve servicing
Cold water storage tank inspections
Specialist water treatment services
Legionella risk assessment
We completed Legionella risk assessments on all properties, generating complete asset lists and automatically populating our electronic log book system. We mobilised the contract within 6 weeks of contract award, successfully scheduled and completed all work in the time we agreed, receiving very positive feedback from the client.
The school operate bespoke vehicle wash systems supplied by a company that is no longer trading. However due to our experience and knowledge, we completed research on the safe and correct operation and maintenance of these units, at no extra cost to the school.
- Retail Chains
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Facilities management companies
- Healthcare providers
- Private schools, state schools and colleges
- Local authorities
- Construction industry
- Commercial premises
- Industrial premises
- Manufacturing industry