Essential cold-water storage tank lining work was successfully completed on a tank supplying the hot water in a large secondary school. The tank isolation valve was also replaced as it was passing and letting water back into the tank, which can prevent maintenance work to be carried out easily.
Re-lining tanks can often be more cost effective than tank replacement, particularly when the tank is not easily assessable for a replacement to take place. By carrying out a site survey our team will always offer customers the best option to ensure compliance and value for money.
For the tank lining we use the latest generation of solvent free two pack polyurethane coatings, giving a long lasting effective, anticorrosive finish. All our coatings are DWI approved for use in drinking water systems.
The tank re-ling work includes
- Draining and cleaning of tank
- Surface preparation of the tanks to remove all loose particles and key the surface to ST1 standard using hand tools & grinders
- Supply of all paint and materials necessary to undertake the tank linings
- Removal of all waste and debris arising from the works
- Disinfection of the tank after lining is completed
- Full method statements & COSHH data
- 5 year guarantee
For further information or to arrange a site visit please contact Dantek email@example.com