Making use of the latest mobile and web technology, Dantek’s electronic water hygiene log book assists in the management of Legionella control in accordance with the ACOP L8 & HSG274.
The innovative electronic logbook is state of the art and user-friendly. Already being used by customers such as Millfield School, Gloucester university, Marlborough College, The National Farmers Union and many more.
Acting as a direct replacement for your traditional paper based legionella log book, Dantek offers an easy way to exercise complete control over the management process. The system delivers real-time visibility of compliance including a null value report ensuring that no scheduled tasks are missed. Our electronic log book takes a practical approach in controlling the problems customers face on a day to day basis caused by legionella bacteria using data to instantly identify an array of issues including areas of increased risk, negative trends and non-compliance.
Benefits of our cloud based electronic logging system
- All stakeholders in Legionella management have real time access to compliance data from any internet enabled device
- Paperless, secure document management for reports, certificates and audits
- Improved productivity and accountability from your field service engineers
- Real time visibility of your compliance to the ACOP L8 and HSG274
- Defects and analysis of trends
- Export all your data into excel
- Easy to use traffic light system for recurring non-compliances
- Form data including photographs of tank inspections and servicing tasks
- Urgent non-compliant e mail reporting
- Electronic storage for risk assessments & Certificates
- Free of charge to all our customers
If you have any questions or would like to speak to us regarding any future works at your site please do not hesitate to contact us on 01454 417920
#legionellalogbook #legionellacontrol #logbook #legionellanationwide