Dantek provide all flushing and disinfection works specified for new build and pre-commission cleaning in line with British Standard 8558 and the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.
Our services include:
- Pre-commission cleaning
- Remediation of water systems
- BS8558 disinfection Acid descaling of calorifiers and cooling towers
The BS8558 and Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 state:
"...after testing and flushing, systems should be disinfected in the following instances..."
- New installations (except private dwellings occupied by a single family)
- Major extensions or alterations (except private dwellings occupied by a single family)
- Underground pipe work (except localised repairs or insertion of junctions)
- Where it is suspected that contamination may have occurred e.g. fouling by sewage drainage, animals or physical entry by site personnel for interior inspection, painting or repairs
- Where a system has not been in regular use and not regularly flushed
Dantek Water Treatment Services