Legionella Risk Assessment
A Legionella risk assessment is the first step towards compliance with the Health and Safety Executives Legionella approved code of practice and guidance document, ACoP L8.
Whilst the guidelines are not law they are enforceable under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the COSHH Regulations (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
Dantek have a vast wealth of experience in undertaking and completing legionella risk assessment contracts for multi-site customers on a nationwide basis. We are always eager to tender for new business, please email Dan or Martin for more information or regarding a quote for ACOP L8 compliant legionella risk assessments.
- The Legionella risk assessment survey will include a full asset register outlining exactly which systems on-site fall within these guidelines.
- It will outline the current condition of the water systems and whether the water storage is hygienic, and compliant with the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.
- It will check whether water temperatures are satisfactory for the control of Legionella bacteria.
- Digital photographs of assets.
- AutoCAD schematic drawings of water systems.
- The legionella risk assessment will define any remedial actions required to achieve compliance with the ACOPL8 guidance.
- The legionella risk assessment provides a schedule for on-going monitoring.
- You will be provided with a clear understanding of how the ACOP l8 guidelines relate directly to your site and will have proof to show external agencies that you are taking the correct course of action.
Please contact us to view a sample legionella risk assessment.